Health-related questionnaires are used in many psychological studies and clinical trials. I know from my own experience that information about scoring procedures are often scattered among numerous sources and, thus, hard to find. Since I frequently work with questionnaires, I have decided to write
R package with scoring procedures for health-related questionnaires.
qscorer package (version 0.3.0) provides procedures for scoring the following health-related questionnaires:
- Atrial Fibrillation Effect on QualiTy-of-Life Questionnaire (AFEQT)
- Beck Depression Inventory (BDI, BDI-II)
- Behavior Rating Inventory of Executuve Function, adult version (BRIEF-A)
- Dutch Eating Behavior Questionnaire, German version (DEBQ)
- Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire, short form (EDE-Q8)
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale (ESS)
- European Quality of Life Five Dimension Three Level Scale Questionnaire (EQ-5D-3L)
- General Self-Efficacy Scale (GSES)
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS)
- Impact of Weight on Quality of Life-Lite Questionnaire (IWQOL-Lite)
- International Physical Activity Questionnaire, short form (IPAQ)
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9)
- Patient Health Questionnaire-15 (PHQ-15)
- Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale (RSES)
- Severe Respiratory Questionnaire (SRI)
- Skala zur Selbstregulation (REG) (German)
- Social Support Questionnaire, short form (F-SozU-K-7) (German)
- Weight Bias Internalization Scale (WBIS)
- Weight Self-Stigma Questionnaire (WSSQ)
- Yale Food Addiction Scale, Version 2.0 (YFAS V2.0)
The package documentation is hosted by GitHub Pages.
You can install the development version of
qscorer from GitHub with:
In the near future, I will add control structures to the scoring functions in order to prevent items with out-of-range values to be scored.
qscorer is a growing package. Thus, further scoring procedures will be added.